- Marvel at the view & enjoy cuisine from some of Bangkok’s best chefs at Central Chidlom Food Loft.
- Live the high life (literally) and splurge on drinks at the Rooftop Bar of the Banyan Tree Hotel.
- Dress very conservatively while admiring the splendor of the Grand Palace.
- Feel the wind in your hair and the pollution in your eyes as you motor down the Chao Praya River.
- Enjoy one of Asia’s favorite pastimes as you shop-till-you-drop at MBK, Khao San RoadÂ or one of Bangkok’s many glitzy, air-conditioned shopping malls.
- Pretend you’re living down one of Bangkok’s old alleyways and enjoy complimentary breakfast at Suk 11 (Sukhimvit, Soi 11)